Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nerd up Report 03/20/2013 (Back dated)


Black Biting


I’ve got something I just wanna get off my chest. Recently I have noticed a few indie creators who have been attacking and back biting one another at random intervals, usually on Face Book (Which is why I don’t like to use the site often). I found this odd since most of the people attacking others used be friends with their targets and in some instances helped them build an audience for their product. Now while I don’t know both sides of the story or why one person would feel so slighted by another that they would send other people to sabotage their old associates business but it is indicative of a mind state that some people like to call crabs in a barrel. I think it would stand to reason that while you may disagree with someone you don’t have hate on them or ‘troll’ them as the saying goes. I would go so far as to say that a rival is a good thing for business old lions didn’t get where they are by being unchallenged.

Lastly I’d like to give a few shout outs. Shout out to Superheru Radio, Black Science Fiction Society and all those who tuned in.

No comments:

//