Thursday, August 4, 2011

Water

I'm tired of feeling like my feeling doesn't matter. Like it's never that serious. Like your feelings are the only ones that can be stepped on. Why are you so Damned sel-fish? Can't you hide it? Can't you change it. Not unless you want to. But I guess you don't. Sometimes people need to learn how to love others before they can love others, sometimes you can love yourself too much. Being Self-centered and thinking you're selfless is an illusion. It is never about the things you think it is, It's about the choice and the telling. But you will always be material. Surface, sometimes shallow. And that's fine. I'll stay here in the deep end. Clever now aren't we. I'd like to see your face when I think what you feel is trivial. It's well known you've gotta give to get, so why does it feel like givings all I'm doing?

2 comments:

Simone_B said...

Sounds like you're having a rough day Nelo. You aren't alone on that one I'm afraid. I'm not sure how to contact yo privately so I can tell you ow to post an image in the background. I can't find where I wrote your email.

Clifton Brian Rutty said...

Water can support even if it is just an ephemeral void around you.

//