Thursday, July 14, 2011

Choice

When I was younger I had a fear of the future. Not for any particular reason, just that I assumed that their were somethings coming that you just couldn't control. The future made me nervous very nervous and today I know why...choice is a lie.

When I was younger the only thing I ever wanted was peace of mind, I wanted that more than anything in the entire world. I figured if I had that I could brave anything, I still want that...But either you have it or you don't...choice is lie

We are told we are given a choice in matters, but that is a lie, you don't choose whether you need to eat or Breath. You don't choose whether you need to sleep or drink. Choice is a very big lie perpetuated by this reality to keep itself alive. Either something is somethings or it isn't and this reality is one thing a horror. There are somethings that a beautiful in it, but they seem to only serve to be destroyed and make suffering all that much more painful. So in the end choice is a lie...Although then what is truth?

No comments:

//