Monday, June 7, 2010

The Ripely's vs Roderick Parker

I started writing the sequel to the Vigilance, Sacred Drifters and Adept Chamber, stories (AKA The Occult legacy series) before I finished any of the books. I'm mad that Scrawl still wins over my readers when it was nothing more than therapy and an exercise in self-indulgence. (The story was never supposed to make sense or be finished) So how come when I sit down to write something for the new Geist work i've got, i lose my drive to do so or feel like I'm straining myself to do so. What's worse I have the feeling that i wanna work on Scrawl but I just know as soon as i sit down and try to I'm gonna lose it. My mind is playing tricks on me, I'm so mad that I'm pursuing to different stories at the same time. I should just write a short story about a fight the main characters of both stories have and see who wins.

No comments:

//